Monday, May 03, 2004

OK, when you are an anonymous blogger you just post shit out there for the world to read and hopefully comment on. But, of course, most people don't comment - which is OK because I only comment on other blogs occasionally too.

However, every once in a while I wonder if anyone is actually reading. Now there are a couple of people who I know read this (like my kids who love to point out my use of profanity in these posts). Also there is my lovely friend Sandi. Other than that, it's pretty much a guess.

Anyway, I put a hit counter on the blog today, and in a couple of hours there was close to 170 hits. Well either the hit counter is total BS or there are people actually reading this. So people, who the hell are you? Where the hell are you? Give me some idea. Just put Buffalo, or Delhi, or Quito in the comment log.

|