Wednesday, June 02, 2004

There's Slime in the RNC Machine

Hesiod at Counterspin (one of my favorite blogs) has a link to a must read article about and by the poor woman, Alexandra Polier, that was accused a few months ago of having an affair with Kerry.

Here is an excerpt of the article:

"More alarmingly, my Hotmail account had been broken into, and I couldn’t access my e-mail. Random people in my in-box whom I hadn’t spoken to in months suddenly started getting calls from reporters. My father called to tell me someone had tried the same thing with his account, but that his security software had intercepted them and tracked them back to a rogue computer address in Washington, D.C. When I finally got back into my account, assuming the hacker was a Republican, I changed my password to “Bushsucksdick.”

As Hesiod states - Indeed!

|