Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Where the Hell have you been Bubba?

I know that some of you out there in Blogistan have been worried about 'ol Bubba. Hell, my last post was November 4, two days after the re-coronation of King George and nearly a month ago. So why the silence, you ask.

I must admit that the election result took some of the starch out of my under-britches. Just reading the news these days is depressing, without the usual stimulant of getting my blood boiling at the same time. I feel like I just crawled back into my cave, shunning the world of light forever.

Well now it's time to stick my head out again and start railing against the imperial forces of darkness and their mindless zombie-woof followers. Look out Karl Rove, because I've got you in the crosshairs of my keyboard.

|